It was an honor to present this lecture on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom For Landscape Photographers live at the B&H Photo Video Event Space in New York City last week. Many thanks to all who attended my presentations both in person and on the Facebook live stream.
Great photographs require beautiful light, a compelling composition, and post-processing precision. In this lecture I demonstrate valuable tools and techniques that you can use to take your landscape photography to exciting new places. This presentation focuses on achieving maximum image quality and efficiency without unnecessary complexity using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic.
You do not have to be a professional photographer, or an Adobe Photoshop Lightroom expert, to enjoy this lively demonstration. If you’re looking to take your nature photography to the next level, you won’t want to miss these tips and tricks on how to edit your photos using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
For more details on some of the Lightroom features that I cover in this video please check out our in-depth tutorials on:
- Organizing Your Images With Metadata In Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic
- How To Use Keywords In Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic
- From Color To Black and White In Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Camera Raw Profiles In Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Basic Color Image Processing In Adobe Photoshop Lightroom