Happy New Year everybody! The beginning of the new year is the perfect time for a little Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic house-cleaning and for you to make a fresh backup of all of your beautiful images.
My annual Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic tune-up routine begins with a simple Metadata Preset update and it ends with a complete backup of all my photography. I explain all of these steps involved an annual Lightroom tune-up in the video tutorial above plus six more things that I do every year to get started off on the right foot.
Follow my advice, tune things up right now, and have a wonderful year!
(For Subscribers Only)
- Metadata Presets in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- How To Save Your Work in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Essential Import Presets in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Keyword Basics in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Creating a Complete Backup System