Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic™ is a powerful photo editor but there is a steep learning curve to this software. Just pick up any book on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic and it’ll tell you: it’s important to understand this complex program before you start using it. This workshop, sponsored by the Rocky Mountain School of Photography, is designed to give you a solid foundation of Lightroom Classic knowledge and to dramatically speed up the learning process.
Students will walk away from this program with:
– A solid understanding of workflow for storing, archiving and organizing images using the Library and Map modules
– New techniques for making images look like what your eyes saw
– An understanding of how to properly import images to or export images from Lightroom using Import and Export presets
– Practice building slideshows in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic for easier image sharing
– The ability to make perfectly-sized copies of your images for social media or for print
This class is for anyone who wants to become more comfortable with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic. Whether you’re a complete beginner, or you already have some experience with this program, this workshop is loaded with helpful time saving tips and photo editing tricks. With my Lightroom Classic training, your images will shine and you will be able to get more done every time that you sit down in front of your computer.
WHEN: 5/3/19 – 5/5/19
WHERE: Four Points Sheraton Seattle Airport South in Des Moines, Washington
Important: There are now two very different versions of Adobe Lightroom: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic and Adobe Lightroom CC. I teach different workshops for each of these two programs!
Both versions of Lightroom have their own advantages and disadvantages. Unfortunately, you cannot use both of these programs together to manage your image library. At the moment, this is an either / or choice so please do some research before choosing which type of Lightroom you want to learn.
If you have questions about which type of Lightroom is the right choice for you then please contact me before registering for this workshop.